A Sakura Celebration
Posted on April 19 2018
Japanese Cherry blossoms (Sakura) signify love, transience, and the female mystique (beauty, strength and sexuality). They are cherished worldwide, but possibly nowhere more so than in Japan. Every April, elaborate Hanami celebrations take place under giant, feathery canopies of the soft pink blooms of thousands of Cherry Trees.
Tied to the Buddhist themes of mortality, mindfulness, and living in the present, Japanese cherry blossoms are a timeless metaphor for human existence. Blooming season is powerful, glorious and intoxicating, but also short-lived — a visual reminder to enjoy each precious moment of our own lives. With the Heart + Honey Sakura Box, we curated a special collection of Sakura inspired items to remind you of your own strength, mystique, and brilliance!
In the Queen Bee Sakura Box you will find:
- Buddha Teas Cherry Blossom Tea - A delicate blend of Cherry Blossom flowers, leaves, and black tea.
- Sakura Japanese Tea Cup - An elegant pattern of Cherry Blossom Flowers on a dainty handmade Japanese ceramic teacup.
- Soap and Paper Factory Sakura Scrub Set - The Sakura Blossom fragrance combines apple, citrus and heliotrope - offering a restorative experience that leaves you feeling balanced and calm with this luxurious shea butter soap and sea salt scrub set.
- Crazy Girl Cherry Bomb Clitoral Arousal Gel - Increases clitoral excitement and intensifies orgasmic pleasure with a tingly warm sensation.
- The Diana Vibrator by Romant - Designed for the blended orgasm, this dual g-spot and clitoral vibrator is silicone, USB rechargeable, and waterproof. Two vibrating motors double the intensity, and the unique design will make it a favorite addition to anyone's collection.